Customer and Guest registration includes:
- Full 2-day conference pass
- Two nights 5* accommodation (Wednesday 24 & Thursday 25 October) including breakfast
- Transfers (inbound on Tuesday 23 & Wednesday 24 October, outbound on Friday 26 after conference close)
- Welcome cocktails poolside
- Sunset Ocean Dinner
- Daintree Rainforest Dreamtime Gorge Walk (spaces strictly limited)
- Golf Afternoon (spaces strictly limited)
- Great Barrier Reef Low Isles snorkeling (spaces strictly limited)
Guests are requested to arrive in Port Douglas on Wednesday 24 October 2018.
Our program concludes on Friday 26 October 2018.
Accommodation – additional nights
Please note that if you need to book nights in addition to the included two nights (Wednesday 24 & Thursday 25 October), you will need to provide your credit card as security. Your card will not be charged at this time, it will be provided to the hotel as security. Rooms at the Sheraton Mirage Resort are available at the cost of AUD$355/night including breakfast.
Genesys Partners and Genesys Employees
If you are a Genesys Partner or Genesys Employee, please contact Mel for participation enquiries [email protected]
Business casual for the conference including the dinner. Ladies are encouraged to wear flat shoes for the dinner, due to the gaps in the decking at the Sugar Wharf.
Please advise Hanna Hamilton ([email protected]) immediately should you be unable to attend.